Welcome! Kia Ora! Here you will see timeless landscapes, ancient volcanoes and pohutukawa trees, and dramatic coastlines - all set against the backdrop of the island-studded Hauraki Gulf and the Pacific Ocean. The views
- We are different!! Travelling SOUTH for winter skiing, or events in the region, Coromandel Town is a short distance from SH1 approx 1.5 hrs
- We are a world apart! An autum or winters day with sun shining perfect
- Step back in time ... Natural colours,blue sea,green paddocks, old trees
Hiking the track is a must to do, and the mini-bus, tour- drive is entertaining and knowledgeable
Let us Drive you -
sightseeing drive, to the rugged and remote tip of the Coromandel Peninsula,
with a 3 to 4 hour walk,please note the trip starts at 8.30am and returns approx
5pm,so you can enjoy your evening
- or to the shorter Muriwai Walk, at Port Jackson.The walk takes about 1.5hrs is graded low on the scale, the tour departs 8.30am and is back about 2-3 pm,time to enjoy the rest of the day.Just phone or email to discus the options.
- or you may just stay on the bus for the scenic drive.
Or, you can just tell us where YOU would like to go....
Pick-up and drop-off is from your accommodation in Coromandel Town, or nearby, you may wish to come over from other towns and leave your car-parked opposite the police station in the car park its safe there.
Please note: Most rental cars and motor-homes are excluded from various gravel roads, on the peninsular, but most importantly the road north of Colville, If you travel on these roads, you may not be covered by insurance, and if you have an accident or breakdown you will have to pay the towing cost back to Coromandel, plus any additional charges.
Simply, let us drive you....with peace of mind, and have a full
day's informative tour, with the spectacular coastal walk,
followed by home-baked afternoon tea.
BRING THE CAMERA,PHOTOS TO DIE FOR.